Are you tired of putting off penning your work of fiction or non-fiction but just don't know how to begin?
Authors, have you already finished your book but haven't a clue as to how to stand out now?
Perhaps your book is already out -- you've either self published or been lucky enough to been picked up by a New York or other publisher.
Since you believe (naturally) that you have valuable messages and important information to share with the world, I'd love to be able to help you get the visibility, credibility and "platform" that's needed to make a big splash.
Working with authors is a service that's very dear to my heart, because I believe that books have an incredible power to change lives.
So let me help prepare you for the challenges, changes and excitement that lie in wait for you as a new author.
You can get help from me in two ways.
First, I could work with you privately. Or you could join my Authors Group Coaching Program.
When we work privately or when you join the Authors Group Coaching Program, I'll take you by the hand (figuratively, of course) and guide you through the many hoops involved in publishing and promoting a book.
If you're like I was back in 2001, when I was first planning to write my book SUGAR SHOCK!, you'll feel lost. Possibly even overwhelmed. You'll probably also be full of questions:
For instance, you may be wondering any of the following:
- What should you do first?
- Do you have what it takes to write and promote a book?
- What special personality traits should you have to be an author?
- What are the biggest challenges authors face?
- How can you quickly tell people about your book to attract their interest? (That's the elevator speech.)
- How will your life change after you become an author?
- How do you master the "6 Ps" -- Passion, Planning, Purpose, Pitch, Promoting & Platform?
- How can you make money as an author?
- What authors' events or conferences should you attend?
- How do you build that much-needed "platform" or fan base -- and quickly?
- What will you do and what will your publisher do if you're with a mainstream publisher?
- How do you get book signings?
- How can you sell lots of books?
- How do you publicize or promote your book?
- How do you make your book a bestseller?
- How do you get lots of traffic on the Internet?
- Should you start a blog -- and using what service?
- Where and when should you get a domain name?
- How should an author use social networking?
- How do you keep track of fans so you can sell them your coaching or consulting services?
Ever since late 2001, when I came up with the concept for my book SUGAR SHOCK!, I began attending numerous conferences for authors and marketers, investing thousands of dollars (relying on my savings) to discover what it takes to be a successful author.
Happily, I've met, networked and learned with some of the biggest names in publishing. I still attend amazing events so I can meet more bestselling authors and promotional gurus.
Let me save you lots of time, money and anguish. You can benefit from my many, many mistakes and hard-earned lessons over the years.
You can get great how-to tips and tactics from my long, arduous process to conceive of an idea for a book, write a book proposal, find an agent, attend authors' events galore, get a book deal, promote it, get lots of publicity, appear on TV, do radio shows, build a presence on the Internet traffic and more.
So let's get going. Work with me privately or join my Authors Group Coaching program so you can gain the visibility, credibility and warm fuzzies for which you long.
What will you get when you work with me privately or join join my Break Free Authors Group Coaching Program?
Authors & Wanna-Be Authors: When you work with me privately or join the three-month Break-Free
Group Coaching program for Authors & Wanna-Be Authors, you'll receive both coaching and consulting on:
Authors & Wanna-Be Authors:
When you work with me privately or join the three-month Break-Free Group Coaching program for Authors & Wanna-Be Authors, you'll receive both coaching and consulting on:
- Whether or not you have what it takes to write and promote a book
- Whether or not you're committed -- or ready to commit to doing what it takes for your book to be published.
- How to be clear on why you're doing this--how to develop Motives of Service & Altruism
- How to identify the Four Obstacles to Breaking Free & Breakthroughs
- How to build a platform that gets your name, book and work in front of thousands of people around the world
- How to tap into your Passion, Purpose and Perseverance
- How to excel at Planning, Pitching (your elevator speech) and Promoting to build your platform
- How to come up with a good book title
- How to build a base of Fans Who Care
- How to get endorsements from famous authors and experts
- How to maintain an Attitude of Abundance despite discouraging news, moments of frustration and overwhelming challenges that may sometimes strike
- Which authors events would be good to attend, given your particular situation (You'll get some valuable referrals to people with whom I worked or conferences that I found most useful -- I'll save you lots of money so you don't have to attend them all)
In our Authors Coaching Program, you'll also become clear on:
- How to keep your creative juices flowing
- How to overcome writer's block if it strikes
- How to take your ideas and transform them into a book
- How to take time and recharge yourself so that the writing, promotion and platform-building process doesn't burn you out
- How to be your biggest champion
- How to deal with friends and loved ones who think you're "crazy" to write a book and spend so much time on it
- How to be true to yourself
- How to set up an author's support structure
- How to identify your sweet saviors and sour saboteurs
- How to find fellow authors, who understand your unique concerns
In addition, when working with authors, you'll get some practical consulting advice. In other words, once we've identified your goals and set action plans through coaching, you'll get nuts-and-bolts publishing pointers on such topics as:
- How to build your platform and attract followers
- 20 Top Tips & Tricks of an Insider (my favorite things to do to stand out)
- How to set up a blog and what kinds of posts can help
- What to expect when you're writing a book
- Whether to self-publish or go with a mainstream publisher
- How to get publicity on the cheap and what resources can help you
- How to partner with other, like-minded authors and experts
- How writing articles and teleseminars can increase your credibility and visibility
- Where to find agents
- What resources, conferences or events are beneficial
With all that you're getting in this three-month or Authors Coaching program, you may be thinking it will run you $500 per month. Not true. It's not even $400 a month to participate.
Because I very much want to help fellow authors, the good news is that this Private Coaching for Authors costs you only $300 $200 per month. We'll have two scheduled sessions per month, plus you can call me two 10-minute impromptu sessions per month. This is a three-month program. Sign up now for Private Coaching for Authors.
If you'd rather join a group, you can sign up for my Authors Group Coaching Program, which runs only $250 $150 per month. This is also a three-month program. We meet three times a month. Plus, you will win one complimentary hour of private coaching with me if:
- You refer a friend, who also signs up for one of my programs.
- You pay for all 3 months in advance.
Sign up now for the program that works best for you:
Please note that on holidays or special events, your coaching call will be held on a different day .If the above day and time doesn't work for you and you can put together a group of at least 3 people for a particular time and day, I'll do my best to accommodate your schedule.
Sign up now to become an author who makes a difference.
It would be my honor to work with you and help you get your message heard.
I look forward to working with you so that together we can help you get A Life That Rocks™ and a Book That Changes Lives™.